Saturday, March 16, 2013

pandora flowers beads blooming gold jewellery help the newcomers

"But not to get it?"pandora charms rushed to his knees pullers Nunu mouth."The rain to move stool."pandora look at me still deadlocked, active open."pandora is not willing to take my car?Please take my car, my family is waiting for dinner?"The driver should kneel before me.

I bent down and helped pandora jewelry quivering up, "I'm sitting in your car, but the car's stool, I just don't want to step on your back, you and I are the same person, I am not your noble than many, so you don't have to kneel to me."Look at the man ignorant of the way, really, to pandora who accept my idea is somewhat difficult, my sister at the side of a pretty smile, Lan Yu moved his stool out, place, I looked at the still very confused pullers, helpless sigh, opened the curtain went up, Lan Yu and Pei Xiao follow up.

I put his head out of the window, saw the fox rushed my sister farewell, master a red leotard came out from the main entrance, I gave pandora jewlery a smile, pandora looked at The car was a bit depressed, because Pei Xiao look at master pandora eyes are not friendly, and that the master suddenly kiss me look like, I coughed, trying to break the boring atmosphere in the car.

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment