Friday, January 4, 2013

ghd vs chi vs sedu spring by tide commuter dress up

"Miss, you eat." The ghd flat iron cloth dish, soup.Hao, you also eat. "I looked at ghd, but did not find the two men behind him."Ghd, do you remember me?" The seven princes came to sit on my side."Who are you? Should I know you? But I do not remember you." Ghd watching this handsome man, his face haggard at a glance, although wearing clothes, but could not conceal his frustration and heartache. Looked at his trembling words and hear ghd do not know him blow his terrifying.

"ghd australia, before dinner?" Yu Hao eyes stared fiercely seven princes."Well, behind the big brother who also come together to eat, okay?" Ghd looked at the man behind a Tsing Yi."Good." Although the phrase big brother to the heart, such as ghd tear like pain, but he still smiled and sat down, a fine, clear look.

I am happy to watch them, meet their own tastes. Do not know why, GHD MK4 does not exclude men around, but feel very at ease. Although this meal ghd a person eating, but ghd very happy and feel very happy."Ghd, I told them to go out and work, you stay here, the little green to take care of you doing?" Yu Hao said to me softly.

No comments:

Post a Comment