Wednesday, January 9, 2013

discount burberry sunglasses is in fashion

Past after January sister meaningful look at me, "bulberry even know about Buddhism.burberry usa,"I reluctantly smiled, the Buddhist doctrine and philosophy of life is the same, there is no big difference. "And went about two hundred meters, to"bulberry listen, the body is the Bodhi tree, the heart like a mirror sets, always wipe ground, not allow the dust alight. Bodhi tree, nor stand mirror, had no one, where can the dust alight. bulberry solution to these two first the Buddha's words. "

Turned out to be the last time burberry outlet said to the bulberry listen to two poems that take over can not do anything to me, really the villain, have Road monk it in my heart, I do not know how many times despised, but the face is still calm bulberry micro laugh, I admire myself ", including the heart, often whisk the net clean heart; dust, including heart out, often stripping of unintentional dust-free; heart bulberry dust, dust the heart, how fear the hearts of dust, dust-free and no heart? "to finish a few myself feel a mouthful, saw the two masters shocked eyes.

burberry trench coat slightly smiled and said: "bulberry can count to cross the border."bulberry are silly nodded, walked on, I whispered a sentence, "two poems, this is a small woman did, how can we understand the meaning?" watching bulberry have stiff body, you can also go to despise your master.

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment